Georgetown uses an integrated approach to safety and security on campus and in the surrounding community, coordinating a network designed to provide a safe environment, to prevent problems before they occur, to respond swiftly and effectively when problems arise and to maintain essential services and business operations after a serious incident. In the event of any emergency situation on campus, members of the campus community should call the Georgetown University Police Department at (202) 687.4343.Back to Top
Emergency Contact Information
- Georgetown University Police Department: (202) 687.4343
- Georgetown Emergency Response Medical Service (GERMS): (202) 687.HELP or 687.4357
- Chaplain-in-Residence On-Call (During the academic year): (202) 677.0361
- Mental Health Emergencies: (202) 687.6985
- After Hours: (202) 444.PAGE (444.7243). Ask to speak with the Counseling Center doctor-on-call.
During inclement weather, please check the university’s operating status online or call our telephone hotline at (202) 687.7669 (SNOW) to get the latest updates on the university’s operating status. This website will also be updated as information is available in the event of emergencies on campus.Back to Top
男女做爰高清免费视频_成人免费视频在线观看HOYAlert sends messages with guidance in the event of an incident affecting the safety or security of Georgetown’s Main Campus, Medical Center, School of Continuing Studies and Law Center.
All current students, faculty and staff are automatically enrolled in HOYAlert.Back to Top
The Livesafe App
男女做爰高清免费视频_成人免费视频在线观看LiveSafe is mobile safety app for GU students, faculty, and staff.
- Tips: Anonymously reach GUPD to submit information about suspicious activity, harassment, noise complaints, mental health problems and any other safety issues you may experience. Option to add photos, audio, or video to your message enabling officers to better respond to the issue.
- SafeWalk: Allows users to add friends, share your location when you leave a location, stay in constant communication with those friends while you walk to your destination, and send a group chat when you reach your destination safely. If you run into trouble you can contact police from within the app.
- Talk or Chat Options: Two-way communication with GUPD via chat or phone.
- Instant Emergency Connection: In the case of an emergency where you need immediate assistance you can choose to contact 911, or campus police. If you choose to call or message campus police, location tracking will begin, allowing officers to respond to your exact location.
Public Safety Alerts
男女做爰高清免费视频_成人免费视频在线观看The Department of Public Safety (DPS) notifies the campus community through Public Safety Alerts (PSAs) when crimes are reported to DPS or the DC Metropolitan Police Department which the university believes represent a threat to its students or employees.Back to Top